Friday 7 December 2012




It's 1.45pm and it's so dark, cold and dreary. The weather. A British obsession I know, but we love to talk about it....endlessly. It's a good conversation starter, even with total strangers. You can't go wrong with weather talk:) Anyway, it's no wonder that at this darkest time of the year we need (well I do) sparkle, glitter, the joy of candles lit, lamps on, a pot of tea brewing under a snug tea cosy. And there we have another British obsession......tea. I still make mine in a pot, no swishing a tea bag around a mug for me. No siree, I want properly brewed tea with a little milk, no sugar thank you. A nice dunkable biscuit is an added bonus of course. So now I'm writing about tea it's put me in the mood for a cup or two so I'm off to put the kettle on. Join me if you like.
Until next time. Bye for now. Sandi x

No comments:

Post a Comment